Beaver HVAC Services
High-Quality Furnace & AC Installation, Repair & Maintenance In Beaver
Here at Homer Nine and Sons, Inc., we take great pride in providing our customers with top-quality heating and cooling services in Beaver and beyond. No matter what kind of challenge you may be facing, our skilled experts are dedicated to delivering thorough solutions that will stand the test of time.
We Provide a Wide Range of Heating and Air Services, Including:
- Air conditioning
- Indoor air quality
- Duct cleaning
- Water treatment systems
- Commercial HVAC
Find out more about how our Beaver heating and cooling team can assist you by calling us at (724) 241-8698 today.
Reliable Beaver AC Repair
Typically, a well-installed AC system will last for an average of 10 to 15 years. If you take the time to provide it with routine maintenance and keep both the air conditioner and peripheral systems (such as ductwork) in good repair, you can expect a high level of performance and a maximized lifespan. Our Beaver air conditioning repair team can provide you with the quality maintenance services you need to get the most out of your system. We work with you to find the perfect fit when it comes time to upgrade to a newer model. The good news is that with greater advances in technology comes an improved level of performance, energy efficiency, and longevity. As long as your system is chosen and installed with the level of care we provide, you can depend on it for years to come.
5 Signs You Need an AC Repair in Beaver:
- Warm Air - If you feel warm air coming out of your vents when the air conditioner is running, first check the thermostat. Make sure it's supposed to be cooling your home and lower the temperature. After this, if you are still noticing warm air being blown it's possible you have a bad compressor or blocked airflow.
- Insufficient Airflow - Are there some rooms that are getting more air than others? Or are you noticing an overall lack of airflow from your AC? That's a sign your air conditioner is struggling to function at its max efficiency. This could be anything from a dirty air filter to a broken motor.
- Frequent Cycles - Regardless of whether your air conditioner should go through cooling cycles routinely. Even though it is common for an AC to cool more frequently on hotter days, it should not be cycling on and off constantly. This may be a signal it's time for a new AC.
- Bad Odors - Are you smelling odd or unpleasant odors coming from your HVAC system? If so, you'll want to deal with this problem before the smell worsens. Typically your air conditioner just needs a quick tune-up and a complete cleaning session.
- Unusual Noises - Is your AC rattling or buzzing when in use? That may be caused by a loose part inside the unit. If you are hearing whistling or grinding noises, this could be a more serious problem with your air conditioner. Regardless of the noise, be sure to turn off the unit and call a professional HVAC technician immediately.
What Are The Benefits Of Hiring an HVAC Company?
Hiring an HVAC company is the best route to take when your heating and cooling systems are in need of a tune-up or repair! Not only will they be able to spot issues that others may overlook, but there are other benefits as well. An HVAC company will have experience with a variety of heating and cooling systems and be able to offer advice on which would work best for you. HVAC services can include installation, repairs, maintenance, and upgrades; knowing these issues are in the hands of a professional decreases stress significantly.
This also helps avoid costly errors made by an inexperienced person attempting do-it-yourself projects. Additionally, the convenience of having someone come directly to your home saves time and money versus trying to make trips to a store. Finally, an HVAC company can provide education on proper heating and cooling system use so you can minimize energy usage - saving you even more money! Are you interested in learning more about the numerous advantages that come with hiring an HVAC company for your heating and cooling needs? Please don't hesitate to contact our HVAC experts in Beaver, PA today to learn more or to schedule a heating and cooling service.
Is It Time for a New Furnace?
Ensuring that your furnace gets its annual maintenance is one great way to stay on top of its overall health and avoid unexpected breakdowns. Another useful way is being able to identify warning signs and acting quickly to address the underlying causes. The sooner these fixes are made – even if the problem isn’t much more than a mild inconvenience – the more likely it is that you will be able to keep the issue from escalating.
Common Furnace Problems:
- A malfunctioning or a broken thermostat
- Strange sounds coming from the furnace or air ducts
- Persistent, unpleasant burning smells
- Scorch marks around the heat registers
- Evident damage to the gas lines or furnace
- There is no airflow from the vents, or the air is not heated
- The system won’t turn on at all
Some problems can be fixed with a simple repair or replacement part, but others indicate a much larger issue that may require a new system. In either case, you can trust the Beaver furnace repair technicians at Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. to handle the situation efficiently and provide you with a solution that suits your budget and your home’s needs.
HVAC Services 7 Days a Week Throughout Beaver
At the end of the day, any system with moving parts may end up breaking down at some point, and it is rarely at a convenient time. If you find yourself without AC in the middle of a heat wave or without heat in the middle of winter, there is simply no time to waste – which is why Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. will always be there for you. We are committed to providing you with the exceptional service you deserve no matter when your system gives out.
Contact our Beaver HVAC experts today at (724) 241-8698 to schedule an appointment with a member of our team!
Learn more about what we're doing to provide the options you needFinancing Options
“Homer nine served my furnace today. Tom was the tech. I could not be more happy with the service. I've been in service for 30 years. I will stay with Homer nine because of employees like Tom.” - Jeff D.