Beaver, PA Water Heater Replacement
24/7 Emergency Water Heater Repairs in Beaver, PA
Your water heater is one of the most used systems in your home – helping with everything from bathing to cooking. If your water is taking too long to heat up, or worse, you have no hot water at all, it is time to call the water heater experts at Homer Nine and Sons, Inc.. Our trained technicians offer exceptional water heater services in Beaver, PA and throughout the greater Cranberry Township area. Whether you have a traditional water heater or a tankless option we can repair and replace your system quickly and correctly. We even happily offer 24/7 emergency repairs, so you receive the reliable service you deserve exactly when you need it.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Water heater issues don’t just go away on their own, but if you are not a water heater expert, it can be challenging to determine whether your water heater can be fixed by simple repairs or if you need a complete overhaul.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repairs or Replacement:
- Inconsistent hot water: If your water loses heat quickly, it could be a sign of mineral buildup or that your system no longer meets the needs of your home.
- Over 10 years old: Unfortunately, your water heater has a limited usable lifespan. Once your unit is over 10 years old, you will notice your water heater under performing and that repairs are needed more often.
- Evidence of rust: Whether you notice rust on the actual unit, or your water comes out of the faucet discolored, it indicates corrosion.
- Leaks: Even small leaks can lead to major structural damage in your water heater and water damage in your property.
- Odd noises: Hearing scratching or banging noises means there is a potential issue with an internal component. Either the component has come loose or become worn down.
Reach out to our team right away at the first sign of any of these issues. We will be able to determine if the problem can be fixed by a repair or if a new system is needed.
For quality water heater replacements and 24/7 emergency repairs in Beaver, PA, contact the experts at Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. at (724) 241-8698 today!
How to Choose a Water Heater
If your water heater is reaching the end of its life, or you notice more frequent repairs being needed, a replacement system may be the best and most cost-efficient option. However, with so many different water heaters on the market today, deciding which one is best for you and your home can be difficult. That’s why we recommend consulting with a member of the Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. team. We even have a variety of products available to choose from. Our team of experts can walk you through the process and make recommendations based on your needs.
What to Consider When Replacing a Water Heater:
- The brand, make or model
- The type of water heater, whether it be a tankless unit or traditional tank style system
- The fuel source required
- The level of energy efficiency you want
- The size system you’ll need to meet your hot water demands
Once you select the water heater that is right for you, we will perform an accurate, timely, and professional installation. In order to best care for this new system, it’s important to perform regular tune-ups on the water heater and attend to necessary repairs that crop up to maintain your system’s performance and extend it’s lifespan.
Beaver’s Trusted Water Heater Experts
Our professionals understand how crucial hot water is for your home, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency repairs and same-day appointments. Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. has over 75 years of experience and are considered the water heater experts in Beaver, Cranberry, Moon, and beyond. Count on our licensed and trained technicians to get your home’s water back up and running in no time. Call our team today!
“Words can not express our gratitude!”- Aimee & Ryan
“I felt totally comfortable leaving my house while the guys worked.”- Ray & Kristine
“Everything is done competently and our home was left clean and installers were very courteous and kind.”- Edward