Sewickley HVAC Service
Expert HVAC Installations, Repairs, & Maintenance in Sewickley and Beyond
No matter where you live in the United States, you find yourself reaching to adjust your thermostat once summer arrives. No one enjoys sitting inside a too hot home sweating, wishing for comfort. Summer gets tons of attention, but winter can also cause many uncomfortable evenings without a working furnace. At Homer Nine & Sons, Inc., we have provided the residents of Sewickley and surrounding communities with reliable HVAC service for over 75 years. We help customers with any HVAC service they could need, from maintenance to repair. Our Sewickley HVAC service experts only use the highest quality industry-leading products when working on your home comfort systems. Our customer care track record is unmatched in the region. When your HVAC system is malfunctioning, your home can quickly become uncomfortable and unsafe. We provide homeowners with HVAC solutions, but we offer clean water and air quality improvements. When you determine the home service solutions you need, we provide financing solutions to help you get those projects started.
For 24/7 emergency HVAC repair services in Sewickley, call (724) 241-8698 or contact us today using our convenient online contact form!
Reliable Sewickley Heating & Cooling Services
If the heater in your home stops working, it could be something as simple as a malfunctioning thermostat or a more serious issue with your heat pump or furnace. The Sewickley HVAC service professionals at Homer Nine & Sons, Inc. provide thorough system inspections and diagnostic services to ensure we get to the source of the problem with your heating system. Whether you need repairs or a replacement system, we provide reliable and affordable solutions you can trust to resolve your HVAC issues without delay. A well-maintained AC system can easily provide your home with over a decade of cool comfort. Unfortunately, no machine lasts forever, but we are the team to call when you need a new air conditioning unit. Our Sewickley HVAC service specialists are licensed, trained, and educated, so you can trust our team to tackle even the most difficult AC system issues you’re trying to tackle.
Signs Your AC System Needs Attention
It can be challenging to know what’s a problem when it comes to your HVAC system. Sometimes, your AC and heating systems need maintenance or basic service when they start operating erratically. There are times when these signs could mean it’s time to consider a system replacement. The best thing you can do is reach out to our Sewickley HVAC service experts to get advice on proceeding with your system issues.
Contact our system experts if you notice any of the following:
- Limited Cool Air: If the air coming from your vents is warm or room temperature, check your thermostat and make sure you’ve selected your AC system instead of heat. If you’ve confirmed your AC has been selected and the air is still warm, there’s a problem somewhere within your air conditioner.
- Weak Airflow: Warm spots can be caused by rooms with weak airflow. The problem could be caused by a dirty air filter or a faulty motor. It’s best to have it inspected by one of our Sewickley HVAC specialists.
- System Cycling: Your AC will cycle more when it’s particularly hot outside, but it shouldn’t be off and on nonstop. If you haven’t noticed any other problems, this could be a non-issue. To be cautious, you should mention it to your HVAC professional during your next maintenance appointment.
- Foul Odors: If your system smells bad every time you turn it on, it could signify it needs cleaning. You could also have rodents in your system, which built nests there during the winter. You will need an inspection to find the source of the problem.
- Weird Noises: If you’ve heard rattling, banging, and rattling noises, those are the sounds of an older system or one with worn or broken components. Your HVAC system shouldn’t be especially noisy, so strange sounds coming from your system are a sign to call your HVAC service provider for help.
Choose Homer Nine & Sons, Inc. for All Your HVAC Needs
As a family-owned and operated home services company, we are committed to improving our community and providing our neighbors with safe and reliable home comfort systems. At Home Nine & Sons, Inc., we are available 24/7 to meet our customers’ needs when the problem can’t wait. So, when emergencies strike, you can count on our team to answer the phone and restore comfort to your home.
We provide a comprehensive selection of HVAC services, including:
- Air conditioning
- Indoor air quality
- Duct cleaning
- Water treatment systems
- Commercial HVAC
Customers continue to choose Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. because we provide top-notch services at a cost any homeowner can afford. Our skilled and licensed staff get problems solved quickly without sacrificing quality and customer service.
For HVAC services in Sewickley and surrounding communities, call (724) 241-8698 contact today Homer Nine & Sons, Inc. for reliable solutions you can trust.
“Homer nine served my furnace today. Tom was the tech. I could not be more happy with the service. I've been in service for 30 years. I will stay with Homer nine because of employees like Tom.”- Jeff D.
“Words can not express our gratitude!”- Aimee & Ryan
“I felt totally comfortable leaving my house while the guys worked.”- Ray & Kristine