Products We Offer
Beaver Heating, Cooling, Water Treatment & Indoor Air Quality
At Homer Nine and Sons, Inc., we provide second-to-none heating, cooling, water treatment, and indoor air quality services. Our company was founded based on the belief that the home and business owners in Beaver, Cranberry Township, Bridgewater, and beyond deserve reliable and effective HVAC services. In addition to providing repairs, maintenance, and expert installation, we work with the best products in the industry to ensure your systems last for many years to come.
Call Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. at (724) 241-8698 to learn more about the HVAC products we offer.
We Work with Industry-Leading Brands
Our Beaver heating and air conditioning technicians work with product leaders in the industry to provide our customers with top-of-the-line, lasting, efficient, and effective HVAC and water systems.
The products we offer from industry-leading brands include:
- Amana: air conditioners, gas furnaces, heat pumps, air handlers and coilers, indoor air quality systems, and packaged units
- EWC: zoning systems
- Honeywell: thermostats, non-programmable thermostats, air cleaning systems, humidification systems, dehumidification systems, and ventilation products
- Lennox: air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air quality systems, boilers, gas furnaces, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, oil furnaces, and packaged units
- Mitsubishi: indoor and outdoor ductless-mini splits and temperature controllers
- Rheem: tankless, solar, tank, gas, electric, and hybrid water heaters
- Rinnai: tankless gas water heaters
- Trane: gas furnaces, oil furnaces, heat pumps, ductless systems, geothermal systems, air handlers, air conditioners, coils, indoor air quality systems, thermostats, home intelligence systems, zoning systems, and packaged units
- Weil McLain: oil or gas boiler systems
Call Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. Today
If you need trustworthy heating and air conditioning systems, you can count on Homer Nine and Sons, Inc.. When you call on us, our Beaver HVAC experts will arrive promptly, conduct a thorough inspection, and determine what system best suits your home or business, meeting your needs and budget. Backed by over 75 years of experience, we are your go-to heating and cooling technicians. Because we understand that new HVAC and water system installations can be overwhelming, we offer fair, upfront pricing, financing with approved credit through Wells Fargo and free estimates to ease the burden.