HVAC Repair Near You
You don't get to choose when your heating or cooling system breaks down. Additionally, if your heater goes out in the winter, or your AC in the height of summer, you could have a dangerous situation on your hands. You cannot wait until the next business day. For over 80 years, Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. has provided Cranberry Township homeowners with superior emergency heating and AC repair service. We can put our four generations of experience to work for you.
When to Call for Emergency HVAC Repair Service Near You
Some problems can wait until Monday. For example, when you need air filter replacement or when you want advice on how to improve the overall efficiency of your HVAC system. However, some problems should be dealt with as soon as possible. Knowing when to call for emergency heating and air conditioning repair in Cranberry Township can empower you to keep your home safe.
Signs of an HVAC emergency include:
- You do not have heat in winter or AC in summer
- Your entire heating or air conditioning system has broken down
- You cannot turn your system off, and it poses a danger to your safety
- There is visible damage to your furnace or gas lines
- Your air conditioning unit is leaking
- You smell gas or burning
When it comes to heating and cooling emergencies, it is always better to be safe than sorry. If the problem you are experiencing poses a threat to the safety and health of you, your family, or those working at your commercial property, you should contact our emergency heating and air conditioning repair specialists right away. If you suspect a gas leak, you should shut off all of your gas appliances, open your windows, evacuate your property, and call your local gas company. Once your safety has been secured, and the appropriate authorities notified, call Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. for emergency HVAC repair service.
What is Considered an AC Emergency?
There are multiple reasons you may need emergency AC repair services. Before calling a professional there are certain elements you can check to uncover the severity of the issue. Those elements are:
- Strange Sounds - When your AC makes strange almost screaming sounds, there are a couple issues that could be the cause. One common issue is the fan belt inside the unit has come loose. Regular seasonal maintenance helps this problem be avoided. Another cause could be the compressor working at a dangerously high level of pressure.
- Strange Smells - If you smell an odor resembling a burning smell coming from your AC, this is typically a sign of an electrical problem or one of the internal pieces overheating. Turn the AC unit off immediately if you smell strange odors.
- No Air Flow - If you feel no air coming out while your AC is running this is most likely a sign the cooling system has failed. The source could be a couple of things. Most commonly it's a poorly calibrated thermostat, or a problem with the blower, or your AC has finally come to the end of it's lifespan.
If you experience any problems or issues with your AC system that could be dangerous or hazardous for you and your family, do not hesitate to call the professionals at Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. for immediate emergency AC repair services.
Service in Cranberry Township, Beaver County & Beyond
If you have a heating or air conditioning emergency, our Cranberry Township emergency heating and air conditioning specialists can help. We know how important it is that your problems be resolved quickly. In addition to emergency HVAC service, we also offer regular repair appointments outside of traditional business hours. We have same-day appointments and are available on weekends and in the evening. All of our emergency heating and air conditioning repair experts are fully licensed, trained, and insured. For superior craftsmanship from an HVAC company you can rely on, call Homer Nine and Sons, Inc..
Since 1943, Homer Nine and Sons, Inc. has been committed to customer satisfaction and safety. Contact our Cranberry Township emergency HVAC repair experts at (724) 241-8698.
Learn more about what we're doing to provide the options you needFinancing Options
“Homer nine served my furnace today. Tom was the tech. I could not be more happy with the service. I've been in service for 30 years. I will stay with Homer nine because of employees like Tom.” - Jeff D.